Juvanew Medspa is proud to be the only provider in the Rockwall area of HydraFacial® MD. The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, combining cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration via Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, and non-irritating. The HydraFacial® treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It is immediately effective and will leave you with a bright, glowing complexion.
"The HydraFacial, a nonirritating treatment that exfoliates (like microdermabrasion) and hydrates the skin... infuses the surface with a moisturizing serum and gently removes impurities." - DailyCandy
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-Invasive, non-surgical procedure for skin rejuvenation
- Targets sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, dehydration and oily/acne-prone skin
HydraFacial® MD steps
- STEP 1 Cleansing and Exfoliation Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin.
- STEP 2 Acid Peel This gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation.
- STEP 3 Extractions Painless, automated extractions use vortex suction to clean out pores.
- STEP 4 Hydration Antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid are Vortex-Fused to nourish and protect. ADD ON's as needed
Lymphatic Drainage: Focuses on detoxifying the skin, reducing puffiness and swelling, and improves circulation with the lymphatic drainage hand-pieces. LED light therapy: A non-invasive treatment that fights aging and damaged skin and can also have therapeutic effects. LED light therapy rejuvenates skin using red light therapy, blue light therapy. Common problems that are helped with LED Light therapy include: acne and aging skin, plus chronic pain and infection. d aging skin, plus chronic pain and infection.